Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
This is the official copyright compliance policy for our mobile application.
If you want unauthorized content removed from our mobile application, please read the instructions below:
It is our policy to work with copyright owners to protect their intellectual property and to insure that unauthorized content is not distributed via our application.
If you believe in good faith that any material provided through the Service of our application infringes upon your copyright, you may send notice to us requesting that the material or access to the material be removed, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), by providing with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) and http://www.loc.gov/copyright for further details).
The notice must include all of the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. (Simply typing your name at the end of an email or electronically transmitted letter will suffice as an "electronic signature.")
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works. (You can give us a list of the copyrighted works you own and a brief description of the works)
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Contact Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that you "have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law." (You can simply copy this statement and put it in your letter, as long as the statement is true.)
6. A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." (You can simply copy this statement and put it in your letter, as long as the statement is true.)
Without such information, we cannot reasonably comply with its obligations to intellectual property owners.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Be assured that we are designed to fully respect intellectual property rights.
We have adopted this policy to meet the many legal requirements it must comply with.
Our contact information:
126 W 73rd Street
New York, NY 10023